Dystonia Diary

This is what it's like to have cervical dystonia - the good, the bad, and the ugly. Actually, there's nothing good about it.

Monday, July 12, 2010

So far, so good - and bad

Although the dystonia is just as bad, I'm at least getting some pain relief. The only way to get just a little dystonia relief is to do lots of stretching exercises at least 4 times a day, posture exercises twice a day, and stretch as often as possible throughout the day. Who has that kind of time? If I can't get significant relief from the constant pulling of my neck and shoulder muscles, I'll have to make the time for more and more exercising, along with all the other things I have to do - like my job, housework, yardwork, having a life.

And now for something completely different...

Because of some of the "questionable" websites some comments are connected to, I'm going to have to reject all comments from posters whose comments (in any language) are linked to any kind of "dating" sites. I'd like people of all ages to read this blog without the risk of having kids going to a site that may not be appropriate for them. I hope everyone will understand why this is necessary.

Also, since I have to go to Starbucks to get online, my updates won't be as often as I'd like them to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home