Dystonia Diary

This is what it's like to have cervical dystonia - the good, the bad, and the ugly. Actually, there's nothing good about it.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

So far, so good

I'm surprised that I'm actually doing pretty good. When I'm sitting and watching TV, or riding in the car, I feel almost normal! I don't absolutely have to hold my head straight. When I walk I still have to keep my hand on the side of my neck, but not it's mostly a trick - I don't have to use much pressure. At least not very often. And most satisfying of all, I don't have to hold my head straight when walking down stairs! I wonder how long that will last.

It's been 2 months since I had Botox, and it's still working satisfactorily. The deviation is getting worse, and I'm having pain more often, but the level of pain is no worse. That's good news. So far, so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home