Dystonia Diary

This is what it's like to have cervical dystonia - the good, the bad, and the ugly. Actually, there's nothing good about it.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Update

At my doctor's appointment yesterday, I was hoping to get more Botox, but the doctor said he was going to just watch me for a while. The last shots are still working to a degree, but the pain is getting a little worse. That's probably partly due to the extra holiday work.

The deviation has gotten a lot worse, though, and it's causing problems with my work. My head is turned about as far as it can go, and when it stays in that position very long, it hurts like hell. Maybe with enough aspirin and Ben-Gay it'll be tolerable at least until my next appointment.

Both of the managers I've worked with at night are great to work with, as is the store manager. I'm not sure about the 4th manager, who I just barely met.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home