Dystonia Diary

This is what it's like to have cervical dystonia - the good, the bad, and the ugly. Actually, there's nothing good about it.

Monday, July 09, 2007

Forgot my passord to this!

I almost lost this blog because I couldn't remember my password. I now have a different way to do it, so I hope it works! Anyway...

I recently got back online, so I can start getting caught up. I have a Dr appointment next Tuesday for a follow-up. The last time I had Botox was February. Pain is only a problem at work, because of how bad the deviation is. Each time the Botox wears off, the deviation gets worse. I may have posted that before. My insomnia has gotten worse, too. It's starting to affect my concentration, and it's affecting my work a little. Nothing serious - luckily! Hopefully My Dr will ask for authorization for Botox, and it'll come through soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home