Dystonia Diary

This is what it's like to have cervical dystonia - the good, the bad, and the ugly. Actually, there's nothing good about it.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

More meds

The extra Tizanidine is working, and I'm actually sleeping most of the night now! Amazing! It's such a nice change from being awake most of the night.

I've started taking one Baclofen in the morning. It's making a small difference, and it's not making me very drowzy either. That's good news, because I may be able to take it before I go to work.

I'm still waiting to hear if the insurance company will authorise the Botox. If they don't do it this time, maybe the Baclofen will be enough. I'm still able to work, but my dystonia gets pretty bad near the end of my shift. We haven't been really busy lately, so there'd no problem getting my work done, but with Easter comming, business will pick up. Hope I'll be able to keep up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home