Dystonia Diary

This is what it's like to have cervical dystonia - the good, the bad, and the ugly. Actually, there's nothing good about it.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Ouch

It's not enough that I had trouble sleeping last night. My neck spasms were worse this morning too. I barely notice the extra Baclofen, so I'll be taking it a little later each day until I'm taking it a hour or so before I go to work. Since it doesn't make me drowzy, there should be no problem, and it may help a little eventually. Even a little positive effect would be nice.

So far, I slept pretty well last Tuesday through Friday, badly Sat & Sun, better Mon, and badly last night. I wish I knew why my sleep hasn't been consistant. I take my meds exactly as prescribed, and I don't drink any caffeine. It's intensely frustrating. Maybe my doctor will have some idea when I see him next month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home